Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the most relevant and useful information:
- email address;
- your firm’s name
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
We may collect this information when you:
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- for us to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers who are directly involved in delivering our services to you (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business);
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law
Disclosure of personal information outside Australia
We may disclose personal information outside of Australia to cloud storage providers located in the United States of America. We will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles.
Using our tool and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our tool. While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our tool such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our tool that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser. However, our tool may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Making a complaints
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us through the contact us function on our website. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
This website provides general information only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances. We need to review your full financial situation prior to acceptance of any offer or product. Subject to lenders terms and conditions. Fees and charges and eligibility criteria apply. We recommend that you seek your own independent financial, legal and taxation advice before making an investment decision. We do not provide financial or investment advice.
*Naturally there are a couple of conditions that we can discuss.